Denumire pagina web





  • age 18 – 26
  • advanced knowledge of English
  • experince with working with children (for childcare)

Aplication Process

  • Every applicant must give at least 1 reference from previous employer in English, if you don't have reference in writing, you can give just name of place, where you have been working and contact for English speaking person, who can give the referencies.
  • 1 passport photo and 1 whole body photo.
  • Scanned passport or Identity Card
  • Give contact and the earlist date, when you can leave your country
  • Very important is also detailed description of your job experience
  • Write your name, surname and position name into Subject
  • Some employers my require health examination and rap sheet statement (this will be demanded if you will be hiredfor the job, so ewe will inform you in advance).
  • As soon as you receive your complete Application form, we will send it to  potential emploaer and we will inform you regularly about your aplication progress.
  • Please, be aware, that as soon as you send your application, you llow AJOB agency the right to find out and use yourdeclared information  during communication with employer and he may  on basis of these information contact you, to make an interview with you.
  • As soon as your employer confirm you to our agency as an accepted one for certain working position, we will send you job offer with conditions, details, salary, accomodationn, days off etc. 

Job offers

you may find actual vacancies in section Jobs. 

  • Receptionist
  • Hostess
  • Chambermaid/ Housekeeping
  • Help in kitchen
  • Cook, Chef,  Cook help
  • Driver
  • Aerobics instructors
  • Barman
  • Waiter/Waitress
  • SPA workers,...
  • Jobs in factory
  • Gastronomy


How does look like a working program in a factories?

You must pay for transport to the factory destination for your own. We can arrange group departures from the Czech and Slovak Republic. When you arrive someone who will provide accomodation will wait for you and take you to the accomodation place. Transportation to job depends on distance of accomodation from the factory. In some case you can go by city transport, or the transportation is ensured by the emploaer.  The firt salary is after 14 days and then every week – by cheque or to current account, which you open in England.

Every house is equipped by basic appliences. You must bring because of hygienics your own sleeping bag or you can buy everything you need in England from your emploer. Some employers do it automaticly.




Vacancies localization


United Kingdom

Programme lenght

Usually  3-4 moths, according to employers' demands.



400-700 Eur per month. According to possition and experience. In holiday season  your tips may be raelly high. For example:

Work on farms: 20 000 - 30 000 / month
Engineers: 40 000 - 70 000 / month
Factories: 20 000 - 35 000 / month
Chef: 30 000 - 40 000 / month
Gastronomy: 20 000 - 30 000 / month


Working hours and days off

Average working hours are 8-10 hours per day and it depends on working position. The usual working hours are 8 hours per day.


Accomodation is always ensured by employer in bungalows, hotels or mobile homes.

Travvelling expenses

Applicants are responsible for their travelling expenses from the native country to UK and also for the way back. If the emploaer pays for the way, he will lower your salary afterwards.

Assistance charge

Assistance charge of our agency is  6. 900 CZK (aproximetely 1CZE=32GBP, 215GBP). This charge is paid only onceand it is payable on signature of brokerage contarct  before travelling away to abroad.
Assistance charge incudes: communication with employer, documentation, arrangement of working place, transport assistance,help in crisis which can occure during whole working progrmme, assistance while dealing with offices, and so on.


Every applicant must ensure his travel insurance in his own land.

Employer will pay for you health and social insurance - in the Czech Republic, or in Slovakia you will cancel your  health and social insurance and proove that it has been paid in England.


Visa and working permits 

You will receive P 45 form (working list) from your employer and then you will ask for E 301 form. You will commit it to Burreau of Labor in your home country or at Social office.  It mens that time, that you have spent working in England, will be encounted to your retirement.
You may download E 301 form here: 

You must take care for Home office a National insurance number (NINO).


Additional information

For any further information about this working programme don't hesitate and contact AJOB agency.